Monday, January 24, 2011

A year and a half later......


And we are still here. Haha! A lot has changed in a year and half since I last posted. This blog got me through the hardest and best days of my life and I regret that I didn't keep it updated after the adoption. Me & Morgie are crusin' along. She is 6 1/2 and in first grade. She LOVES to read, which makes this bookworm of a mom REALLY proud! She is taking ballet and is doing so good. I could go on and on and on......

Instead I will just post a few recent pictures.

She is such a little mommy. In fact, when she graduated Kindergarten her teachers gave everyone a title. Morgan's was Little Mother Hen, always taking care of others. So fitting for my little girl.



This is the BIG snow day this month. Morgan loves snow....she doesn't like cold however...but with enough layers she is good to go. I love everything about this next picture her sassy look, those eyes, those adorable eyelashes that I lust after, and those oh so stinkin' cute freckles. What can I say I just love her!


This one is just funny to me because when it snows most kids want to sled, build a snowman, etc.... Well, not my girl. She can barely get herself out the door before she just falls into it and starts rolling. She even buries herself in it like she is at the beach. It's quite comical!

Now I just have to say.... I'm in! I miss this. I miss my girls and all the encouragement that we give to each other. So, I am going to commit to getting started again, yay!

2 comments:

Caron said...

Yay!!! She's back!

Tara said...

So glad to see your pictures! That second picture is my favorite. I love how her pink cheeks just glow and that grin!

We can do this! We can Facebook and blog!