The BIG Celebration day finally came. It was long awaited and beautifully done. My family and friends did such a great job. I can honestly say that I LOVED every single minute of it. Me & my mom had worried about how Morgan would do in such a large crowd but she was wonderful and very thankful for all her gifts. Every time that she opened a gift she would look for who gave it to her and then run and hug and kiss them. It was so sweet!!!!!
These were made by my cousin Beth, although I do have to say we both curled ribbon for a while. It was fun!
The fruit was also done by Beth. I thought she did such a wonderful job. So creative!!!
This was the cake. It says "A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes."
A picture of the picture table and a book where guests could write a little note for us to look back on. Loved it!
The Little Miss of Honor, Miss Morgan herself complete with all her sass!
The both of us together.
Seriously, one of the best days of my life! I am so thankful for all of my wonderful friends and family who have been there for us. You are all the best!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment