Well ladies, this is just a refresher to gear you up for Friday. Friday will be the two year anniversary of the date that Morgan came into my care. What a day! Probably one of the most defining days in my life thus far if not the most defining day. I have learned many things throughout my two years as a foster parent. One is that your heart is completely capable of loving anothers child as though it were your own from the first instant that you meet them. I have been lucky so far to have experienced this with two of the most beautiful girls. God has blessed me on this road and taught me many lessons along the way! Enjoy the refresher show and get ready for the new one on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Gosh, I can't believe its been 2 years already! I loved the show! The two of you have made so many memories & there is so much more to come. I can't wait to see Friday's video.
Congratulations and Happy Two year Anniversary! I can't believe how quickly time flies. Here's to many, many, more happy years together Melanie and Morgan!
Post a Comment