Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy 2 Years!!!

I know that this is a long show so make sure you have about 10 min's before you start it. In my opinion worth it.....although I am a teensy bit biased! Enjoy!



We are celebrating a day early with pizza and cupcakes tonight at my parents house. The next BIG party will be for the adoption. We still haven't gotten a date for that yet but have been told not to expect before about June.

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Sorry... the first post was me but I didn't spell everything right!

Happy 2 years to you and Miss Morgan. Endless happy more years!

Amanda said...

Simply precious! ;) Can't wait to here news of a date! ;)

Amanda said...

Simply precious! ;) Can't wait to here news of a date! ;)

Misty said...

You did a GREAT job!!! I love it!!! Happy 2 years!

Anonymous said...

An Adoption Par-tay? WHOOHOO! So happy to hear some good news for a change!

Once again, Happy Anniversary Melanie and Morgan!