Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun in a Tub!!!

Today me and Morgan had a pj day at home. I caught up on lots and lots of laundry, we played and did homework (her workbooks), and watched Peter Pan (her new favorite). And of all the things that we/she played with today this is what she had the most fun with......


Her toy tub minus toys! Imagine that.


Too cute in her Little Red Riding Hood jammies.
Always posing.
Look Mommy I fit all the way down! Too stinkin' cute.
I found this next picture when I was looking for todays pictures in my folders. Last weekend when it was so cold outside and we stayed inside most of the day I decided to dry Morgan's bangs over to the side. I am thinking about growing her bangs out......

What do you ladies think??????

Have a great week and stay tuned. I saved some really cute pics from today for later.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Too sweet! I think she will look great with her bangs grown out. Of course when Tim and I started dating, I was growing mine out. I would keep them back with a clip, and he called me MARSHA! The in between stage is the hardest! :)

Heather said...

It's a age old tail that they enjoy the box more than the toy! I guess that counts for the tub too. She'd look cute with or without bangs. I personally am not a bangs person.

Tara said...

I don't know how I missed this post but it's super cute! Miss Morgan is a doll.