Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hiding God's Word In Our Heart

I bought a book that I had read about on several blogs a month or so ago and had been waiting until the New Year to start it with Morgan. It is called "My ABC Bible Verses." We started New Years day and little did I know just how quickly she would take to it. She memorized her first verse the first night and the reference the second night. I had thought that we would maybe do 2 a month.


Just in case you didn't understand it is "A soft answer turns away wrath" Proverbs 15:1. She is so proud of herself that she is telling everyone and says that she can't wait to go to school and tell the teachers what A stands for!

6 comments:

Christie Ingram said...

That is too cute! I am going to have to pick up that book for my little guys!

Heather said...

That's great, Mel. Very cool for Morgan.

Tara said...

She's so cute! Adorable video.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! What a smart little girl Morgan is!

Misty said...

I lOVE IT!!!! I want that book for Bella when she gets older. What a sweetie!

Bethany said...

As always, Morgie. You're a doll!!!