Ok, some things just really make you realize just how much times have changed. When I was a kid I would take the Sears Wish Book and circle everything that I wanted for Christmas.
Apparently Christmas shopping has changed a little over the years.....
"Look Mommy it's Kit & Ruthie!!!!"
Hummmm, maybe I should just get Bitty some new clothes......hummmmmm
Shopping in the Sears Wish Book is a far cry from the American Girl catalog! But..... I have to say it was the cutest thing ever and she squealed for about an hour over EVERYthing in that book. It's pretty safe to say if it comes in an American Girl box my girl with LOVE it!!!!
She's pretty cute so I would say Santa may just grant a few of those wishes, I mean who could resist....





6 comments:
That's funny, I remember pointing out things in the jcpenney/sears catalogs as well! Usually didn't get what I wanted, but it sure was fun looking!
Oh what a Merry Christmas this will be for you and Morgan!
I am getting so exited about the holiday season. I love this time of year. Morgan needs more dolls!!!!!
Hey! I finally mailed her package out yesterday, she should get it soon... maybe even tomorrow. Hopefully it will hold her over for a little while :)
That's adorable. I remember picking out things myself.
Oh, Morgie. Before long you and Olivia will be drawing your own American Girl catalogs on the way to vacation - bring back any memories, Mel????
Tis the Season! I always loved the Sears wish book too! Gosh that brings back so many memories, how sweet it will be to make new memories with our babies!
Post a Comment