Her favorite part of the costume........the shoes, of course!!!!
We got ready at Nana & Papa's house and did trick or treat with them and Sissy & Molly and then walked up to Papa Clay's.
We did take the time to stop and smell the roses.
We met John, Lissa, Chey, & Iz Man at my parents house. Here are all 3 in the one and only picture that I could get all three of them in for any kind of posed picture.
A witch, Snow White, and a Pirate.
5 cousins at my aunts house.
Another picture of our caravan at another aunts house.
This aunt gave out popcorn hands, how creative. I loved it as much as Morgan did!!
We saw another cousin there. Isn't she the cutest Raggedy Ann ever????
It was a great night for many reasons, not just the obvious part of it being Halloween. I will always, always remember Halloween was one of the best nights of my life now.....because at 5pm on Friday night Morgan's mothers right were offically terminated. It was the end of her 10 days to back out.
Happy Halloween Friends!!!!





6 comments:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I was dying to know how it all turned out. I really wanted to e-mail you, but in the event something had happened I was scared to ask. I am so happy for you both, and thrilled that you had such an awesome day!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Now we have more than one reason to celebrate on Halloween! Little Miss Snow White looks adorable! I'm glad you had a great night.
Happy Halloween Morgie!
I love the Snow White costume. She looks adorable. Congrats again on all the great news about you and Morgan!
Yipee! So glad to hear the happy news. Morgan was a beautiful Snow White.
What a cute Snow White!!! And YEA about the end of those 10 days. Whew!
Yay! Congratulations! What a reason to celebrate! So happy for the two of you. Morgan makes a gorgeous snow white!
Post a Comment