I picked Morgan up from school early on Wednesday and was looking for something to do with her so that she would have fun. First we went to Dairy Queen and she got an ice cream. She ended up saying that she wanted to get her ears pierced TODAY! I did everything that I could to talk her out of it at least until the weekend, but she wouldn't hear it....I guess she figures she has had to wait long enough already. We went to a jewelry store and they didn't have two people there to do it at the same time. We let her pick out which ones that she wanted and told her that they would clean them and have them all ready for her when she came back and he asked her ok? She leaned over to me and whispered....."I think that that it a NO!" After much pouting I decided to just take her to Claire's. She did really good and even counted for them to do it.
So, I give you my little girl who is turning in to a BIG girl a little too quickly for her Mommy.....
So, I give you my little girl who is turning in to a BIG girl a little too quickly for her Mommy.....
My girl with her pierced ears. She waited a long time to get this wish! Congrats baby girl!
ps...stay tuned I have at least 2 more post that I have to catch up on...maybe later this evening I can get to them.





5 comments:
What a Big Girl!!! The earrings look adorable!
How did she handle the actual piercing? I can STILL remember having mine done. They didn't do them both at the same time and I BEGGED them to wait and I would do the other one later, but (luckily) my mom said no and I had my other ear done that day. haha.
HOW FUN! Now maybe Santa can bring her a few new pairs of earrings in her stocking for Christmas!
I enjoyed seeing y'all at Livi's party. Morgan is one beautiful, well-behaved, well-dressed, little-big gir!
Thanks girls! She did alright until she looked up at me, my mom, and my neice....I guess she saw that we were looking for some reaction and she started crying but only for a few minutes. Cleaning them has been a whole different story....maybe it's own blog!
Yeah Morgan! How exciting. Another thing that you have wanted to do and now it is over. I hate cleaning there ears!
Post a Comment