Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vacation Whirlwind-Part 2 (in video)

Here are a few of the short videos that I took while we were on vacation in Orlando. The first one is one of my fav's because Morgan LOVED the dolphins and SeaWorld. There is also video of Tinkerbell's much anticipated flight, Morgan swimming, the kids racing their Lego cars, and a short clip of Morgie talking about the vacation on our last night. Hope that you enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this video. Morgan is so cute!! I love her talking about her trip. You can tell that she had a great time!!!

Kimmie Kay said...

So sweet Mel, Morgie is truly and angel! I don't know about you and maybe it's because I love close to Mickey's house, but I think every child should get to have that trip! :) I think seeing the joy and wonder in their faces makes it as much fun for the parents as it does for the kids...great video!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I really want to go to sea world now! Looks like sooo much fun!

The Partins said...

That was so sweet that she said the best part was being with you! She is a doll!!!