Morgan is loving gymnastics and has really started learning quickly over the last few weeks. It seems that all of a sudden she can just do lots of things that she hasn't been able to do before. I think that they learn everything like that. Here is a video of her doing some cartwheels.
Here are a few pictures of Morgan from the last few days....just because they are cute!!!
Here are a few pictures of Morgan from the last few days....just because they are cute!!!
Ready for school and eating string cheese.
Just too cute! I could eat her up. What a little ham!!!
What a BIG girl she looks like in this pic! Makes mommy sad.....






5 comments:
Morgan is looking more and more like a big girl everytime I see her. She is doing so well with her gymnastics. Maybe she could give Alex some lessons.
Ang, you need to do a mom n tot class with Alex on Tuesday or Thursday morning while Luke is at school. She would LOVE it! It is so good for them too. I think that the next sessions start the last week in Oct so look into it.
Oh how this post makes my heart happy! I was a gymnast for 8 years (ages 2-10) and I LOVED it. My mom said she put me in lessons to "save my life". I was getting into trouble at home being a wrecking ball as I had so much engery! She says I would wake up at 5 am and start climbing up my dresser one drawer at a time. OOPS, Sorry mom!
Morgan is one well dressed little girl-you have great taste in clothes Melanie!
LOVE THE VIDEO!!! I took gymnastics too & it is so good for your entire body. Morgan will be a little contortionist before you know it. She is becoming such a big girl, I know it must be heart breaking & rewarding all at the same time.
Too cute! I swear Mel, she gets more adorable every post I see! :)
My kids loved gymnastics too, those were good times. Give Morgan a squeeze for me...have a great week!
Post a Comment