We had tons of fun on our trip. I had over 500 pics to sort through, so I decided to do a slideshow. I was a bit overwhelmed trying to pic a few for the 'ole blog. Our trip wasn't without it's share of drama but we enjoyed it anyway. I will have to say that the 1 person that voted for Belle (uhummm, Ang) was the winner of the survey. Although, it really wasn't fair because we didn't get to meet Snow White (ARGHHH!!!) and Tink was a close second with her flight.
Probably my favorite memory of the whole trip was the fireworks at Disney. Morgan had really taken in the story of how I told her that Tinkerbell would fly from the top of the castle and was really looking forward to it. When the show started they play all the music about wishes coming true and all that it tells you at one point that you can never make enough wishes. I told Morgan to make and wish and she bowed her little head and clasped her hands like she was praying, so stinkin' cute!!! I was in tears by this point. I am a sucker for Cinderella's castle anyway. But then Morgan just keep on looking at the sky with the brightest, biggest eyes I have ever seen then she would look at me and say, "Oh Mommy, my wish is coming true. It's really coming true!" Over and over......well that pretty much dissolved me into a BIG pile of mush! Come on, I am in tears now just thinking about it!!!
Hope you girls enjoy the slide show and we are glad to be home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Okay, first off, what a loser I am! I didn't even see the poll! I totally would have voted, but I'm sure I would have been wrong seeing how I have two boys AND I've never been to disney world!
Love the slideshow and the song. My favorite pics are the ones with Morgan at the meal (is is breakfast?) with the characters dressed up as chefs!
What wonderful pics, Mel. Morgan looks happy as can be. I am so happy your trip went well.
We're doing great after the storm.
Love the slideshow! All the pics are so sweet! The memories Morgan has made on this trip will last a lifetime! What a Great Mommy you are!
I love the pic of Morgan & Olivia passed out on the ride.
Oh these pics are sooooo good! When you watch this you can see all the love that the two of you share. I am crying!
I'm crying too imagining how special this trip was for the two of you. I know the magic that Disney brings to kids and Morgan is no exception. My girls and I are suckers for the castle and fireworks at night too. :) This is one of the best slideshows that I've ever seen!
SO awesome! I told you when you got there with her you'd feel like crying the whole time at the castle. Even when we took Lindsay at 19 months she was AMAZING to watch! Glad you had such a blast!!!
Post a Comment