Lovin some Watermelon on Wordless Wednesday...way to work the W's Mel, tee hee! Every time I see shots of Morgan I just think of darn cute she is! We should meet when you're here for Disney, I'd love that! Chris and I have also been talking about trying to organize a Greater Atlanta blogger "meet and greet" if you will next time the girls and I get up there...how cool would that be?!
My name is Melanie. This is the story of my life and trials as a foster parent turned proud adoptive mommy. I got my first little girl, Morgan, on February 7th, 2007. So begins our story together....
6 comments:
How sweet!!!! This brings back so many memories of eating watermelon with my Maw Maw!!! I love it!
YUMMY! So cute how she is sitting on a checkered tablecloth too!
Those are cute pics. Morgan looks like she enjoyed that.
I want some watermelon!! Oh by the way I voted for Belle.
Lovin some Watermelon on Wordless Wednesday...way to work the W's Mel, tee hee! Every time I see shots of Morgan I just think of darn cute she is! We should meet when you're here for Disney, I'd love that! Chris and I have also been talking about trying to organize a Greater Atlanta blogger "meet and greet" if you will next time the girls and I get up there...how cool would that be?!
Kimmie Kay, I would love that. Some of the rest of us have been talking about that too!
Post a Comment