Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weekend Recap


We didn't really do too much exciting stuff this weekend, but we did have an eventful Friday. Morgan had an early visit, so I left work early to pick her up. We went to the YMCA and tried to sign her up for swimming lessons (that is a whole story in itself!). Then we went back to Nana's and took some pictures with her cherry tree and Mema's flowers. We did the same last year so I guess this will be a tradition. We have tons of pictures of our family in front of Mema & Papa's house with the flowers, so last year I really wanted to get some of Morgan too.
Here she is in the cherry tree. (Same warning as before My mom's arm was cropped out of the pic and she is literally on 2 ft off the ground.)
And these are Mema's azelea bushes in the front of the house. I LOVE these pics!
Morgie taking a smell of them.
Then we were off to celebrate Cheyenne's 5th birthday (I can't believe that she is 5!!!!) Here is the birthday girl with her matching Bitty Twin. I converted another one to the American Girl side of life. Ha ha!!!! Her Mom was convinced that she wouldn't like the store, but Chey proved her wrong and now she is the third cousin to get the Bitty Twins set. They are irresistable (trust me Ang!!)
What a corny smile Chey! Oh, and the poor thing had an allergic reaction that day too, she looked pitiful!
And here is the birthday girl with her Tinkerbell cake. This face says enough already, let's dig in!!

What a BIG girl!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Morgan at your papas. It is funny...I passed their house this weekend and wondered if you had taken any pics yet.
Call me and give me the scoop on swimming lessons.

The Partins said...

Morgan is SUCH a cutie... I love the pic with the flowers. She has the SWEETEST face!!!!

And I'm the same as you... I didn't like pink until about 5 years ago... I turned 23 and all of a sudden I totally digged pink. :-)

Heather said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. Morgan is so photogenic.

What a bummer to have an allergic reaction on your birthday.

Chris said...

Love those first couple of pics. She is such a doll! Come back and tell us the swim lesson story!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Cheyenne! I love that name!

Great pics of Morgan with the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how cool is it to have a doll that has the same outfit and looks just like you! Love those spring pics of Morgan-how neat that its a yearly tradition!