After hitting they moved on to base running. Here is a picture of Morgan standing on 2nd base.
Izzy is playing in this league also, but all of the boys played on another field. I went over at one point to take some pictures for Lissa and see how Iz Man was doing. I think that his ball uniform says it all. The boy was decked in sliding pants, cleats, a new hat, AND he had his own bat bag! He looked like a Pro!
Here is Iz running the bases.
The cutest story with this pic. The men were, of course, being more grown up in their directions with the little boys than they were with the little girls. So, as Izzy goes running to 1st base they tell him to run to 2nd and he goes but never touches the base. One of the helpers goes over and tells him that you have to touch every base when you go by. Iz goes back and starts all over and every time that he gets to a base he stops reached down and touches it with his hand! Too cute!!! Everyone was laughing so hard.
And of course it just wouldn't be right if a boy didn't have some quality time in the red dirt!!
Here is a cute pic of the cousins together.
I couldn't resist showing a picture of the back of the kids ball shirts. They are adorable!
That is my wrap-up of the 1st practice, but will probably be getting many more updates! Happy Wednesday everyone!!!





7 comments:
That T-ball team sounds awesome. I am glad Morgan had a good time. The shirt is hillarious.
That is so cute! Morgan holding the bat was hilarious! Poor thing did they not have anything smaller. I also love the shirt.
How fun! I still remember my first softball practice. They assigned me to third base. I actually stood ON the base. I was much, much older than Morgan is-how embarassing!
How adorable. My T-ball thang...that cracked me up! I also share her opinion of playing the outfield. LOL!
Very cute. I'm sure this will give us LOTS and LOTS of blog material in the future!
Looks like fun :)
I love the t-shirt!
I love the shirt! Congrats to Morgan on playing t-ball. She looks so cute.
Those are great pics Mel! I love the back of Morgan's shirt! She looks like she's having a good time and that is such a great experience for her and Mom too...yeah!
Sorry to have been a stranger lately, but I've been through some personal stuff and have come out the other side and back in the blogging saddle again, LOL! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment