Monday, March 24, 2008

We're ALIVE!!!


Well girls, I did FINALLY manage to get at least my easter pics on my work computer; however, we are crazy busy.....so I'll post just a few so that you can at least see Morgan with her cast on (we are hoping to get it off tomorrow). I promise a better post soon!
For now here is the Little Miss in all her glory.

Here is one with a nice view of our "pretty" pink cast.

And this one is for Molly Polly, Morgan's most Favorite person in the WHOLE world!!!

Aren't they just adorable?!?!?!?!

9 comments:

Christie Ingram said...

Morgan looks so beautiful! I love the purple dress on her! I hope her court date went well. We have been praying!

Heather said...

She's precious. I am glad you're back and able to post pictures. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Morgan is just growing up so fast! and she gets more beautiful every time i see her, Mel. she looks darling in that dress. I love your pictures!

Happy easter to you and your family!

Tara said...

Happy Easter to you and Morgan. Her pink cast is cute but glad she is recovering and will get it off soon.

The Partins said...

She looks SOOOO precious in her Easter dress. She has a gorgeous smile. I feel her pain... I had a full leg cast when I was around her age. NO FUN. Atleast now they make them all festive colors. You will be SHOCKED at how skinny that arm will look after being confined for so long.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I am so glad that you are back on blogger. Morgan looks like a doll in her dress. Purple is her color.

Caron said...

Love how you two coordinate! She looks so proud of her dress and basket! What a doll, I know you are proud of how far she has come! And the cast... a perfect touch...LOL!

Joshua said...

Too cute!!! Morgan looks just adorable. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Love you both!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Melanie! Did the cast come off? Don't leave us hanging ; )