Ok girls, sorry to leave you hanging. Morgan did get her cast off on Tuesday. She was so excited. I thought that I was going to have to drag her out of the bath tub that night! I was really scared that her arm would be all small and shriveled looking, but it really wasn't. Her skin didn't fair too well though. She has a contact rash on her arm and it is very dry as well. She does have to wear a sling while around other kids for a week or two. I am thinking that we will be lucky to keep it on a week. Luckily, Morgan doesn't have to wear her sling at home or when she isn't around other kids. She is loving it!
I took some pics last night and here she is showing off her freed arm.

She just wiggles and wiggles it and then laughs and laughs.

And I just think that this one is adorable so I will add it to the mix. This is SOOOO Morgan!!

I also failed to tell you guys about the court date. To make a very long story short.....it got cancelled. Now, we are thinking that around July we will go to court and it will be a combination hearing for the aunt's placement request and TPR (termination of parents rights). So, this will be long and ugly. I just keep thinking that that gives us 3 more months to PRAY!!!





3 comments:
Glad her arm didn't go noodle-esque!
I'm sorry you keep having to be shoved around by the court system. I know the waiting is horrible but like you said... 3 more months to pray!!! And I will!
I'm so glad that I've found your blog. I really respect what you are doing, and have looked into fostering (as a single) as well! Your little sweetie is adorable :)
Yeah, Morgan. It's got to be good to be free!
I know the waiting has got to be awful, but like you said, more time to pray.
Post a Comment