Friday, March 28, 2008

100th Post / Blog Make-over Celebration!!!

What better way to celebrate my 100th post than with an Extreme Blog Makeover?!?!?! I have toyed with the idea of getting some help with my blog for a while, but in the end I just couldn't justify spending the money, until I found Nikki. She is a college student who raises money for her humanitarian trip and other charities by helping people make-over their blogs. I fell immediately in love with this month's charity. You should go check out her link on my sidebar. I highly recommend her and as a plus....she is VERY fast!!! I love my new look!!!

And I couldn't very well post my 100th post without a picture of my girl! Me & Morgan have been through so much this last year together. I couldn't imagine my life again without her. She is the one who taught me the true meaning of my new blog.


She is my EVERYTHING!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog. I am going to check her out since her prices are so reasonable. LOVEIT!!!!

Tara said...

Your blog looks great. Congrats to Morgan on getting her cast off. I love all of her pictures, she's adorable.

Heather said...

I like the new look - those are great pictures of Morgan. You two are so blessed to have been brought together.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I love your new look! I am seriously going to look into doing this as well...

I'm glad Morgan's cast is off and she is doing well. I'll be praying for the upcoming court-date. One day you will get off this roller coaster ride!

Anonymous said...

Mel- i looooove what you have done with the place! the blog looks fabulous! excellent job.

Morgan is as beautiful as ever! Great pictures of her.

Have a super Sunday! :)

Chris said...

Welcome back! Congrats on your
100th post! I love the new blog. I'll check her out!
Love all the new pics too...I'm so behind now. Going back to reread.
Saying prayers for you through this next bump in the road!
Take care!

Bethany said...

Love the new blog...and morgan's little dress. too cute! Can't wait to see you girls soon.

Amanda said...

I LOVE the new look! I might have to check this girl out! I am so happy for you and Morgan! You guys deserve all your happiness and then some! :)