Here she is.......

Yes, she is still adorable, and you can still drown in those deep blue eyes! Here is a picture of the girls hanging out.

And look at her cute little face! I guess I thought that I would see a toddler when I saw her because the first thing that I said was, "She looks exactly the same, only a little bigger!" They laughed!

Ahhhh, what a cutie! She was all smiles.

And just look at them together again. Morgan loved it; although, the was just a little more than a tad bit jealous! This is the girls before church this morning.

And one last close up, just because I can't resist. Just check out those two pairs of eyes! My blue eyed angels.

Well, I am sitting here with the overwhelming feeling of knowing that absolutely nothing could have made my Thanksgiving more blessed than it was. I sit here with tears in my eyes as I am typing this because, well, there is just no other way to say it but that my cup runneth over. I think that it is only in the last 10 months of having these amazing two girls in my life that I truely understand that phrase.
I hope all you girls had blessed Thanksgivings also. Have a great week!





8 comments:
Oh, Mel, what a beautiful post! i had tears in my eyes as i read it. Madison is as gorgeous as ever and the pictures of her and Morgan are absolutly precious! I am so glad you got to spend that time with her. What a great blessing those children have been to you and what a great blessing you have been to them!
I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Have a great week! :)
What a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so happy you got to see Maddy again. The girls are so beautiful together.
I am shocked to see Maddie on here. I know that this was hard for you, but this was the closing that you needed with her. I am so glad that you got this time.
She has really grown. She looks like a big girl.
Oh what a sweet post Mel. I'm so glad you decided to see Maddy again and her and Morgan both look great! What a nice Thanksgiving Blessing you got. I can't imagine how difficult that was for you. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.
Aww... I am was SO happy to read this! You were truly blessed this Thanksgiving! What a GREAT way to wrap-up a tremendous Holiday! I am SO happy for you!
So glad you got to see Madison again. She has gotten big. Glad your Thanksgiving was so great, you really deserve it.
You're right-that is the best gift you could have gotten. I agree, she does look the same only bigger ; )
I don't think we were blogger pals yet when you had Madison, but I have to tell you how much I admire and respect you for being such an awesome foster parent. Your cup truly runneth over this Thanksgiving, you were blessed and I know you deserve it. This post was just the sweetest thing!
Post a Comment