So, tonight we went to Miss Fay's and came out looking like a new big girl!

You can't tell much from that picture, but here is one from the back.

And here is one of her just being sassy.

I love it! It is so cute and she is so proud of her big girl haircut.





11 comments:
great haircut! Morgan's got beautiful hair. :)
I could not wait to log on and see the haircut. Very Cute!!! I see that you had it cut just to the edge of the limit. Love it!!
She does looks like a big girl with her new haircut! Way to go mom...I'm about to chop off a few inches of mine tomorrow too...can't wait!
Hi. I've checking out your blog through Cup of Joe. I wanted to say hello and not seem like a lurker. What a wonderful gift you're giving (yourself) as a foster parent. Morgan’s haircut looks great! Take care.
Her big girl haircut is great Melanie...Morgan is soooo pretty!
Love the haircut. Morgan looks so cute!
Very nice. I like her sassy pic.
Have you heard the Steven Curtis Chapman song "All I Really Want for Christmas"? It made me think of you today. It's about adoption, but I think awesome foster mom's count too.
I haven't heard that song yet Heather. I will have to be listening for it. Us foster moms usually hope for adoption so maybe if that is God's plan for me & Morgie then that can be our Christmas song.
Check my blog for the Youtube video.
Awww...what a cutie pie. Love the haircut. She looks like a big girl and she also looks very proud of her new "do".
Love the new cut! She is Sassy!!! So cute! I'm glad Madison was able to spend the weekend with ya'll... I know it had to be bittersweet but what a joy to see that beautiful little smile again!
Post a Comment