Today was Morgan's last day of school before Thanksgiving and she came home dressed like a little Indian, my Little Wild Indian! She made this card and it cracked me up! I love handmade cards!!!

Yeah that is cute but it gets better....

Love it!!!!!
Morgan says it best so I am going to let her do our Thanksgiving well wishes to all our Blog pals..
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
8 comments:
Okay, first of all as a preschool teacher i am loving that handprint card morgan made!! my kids made similiar ones but i gotta say i am liking these a bit better. i like the "from your turkey" part. verrrry creative. :)
yeah, that video is just plain adorable. morgan is so cute. thanks for posting that!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Melanie! :)
Oh, how sweet! She looks so cute in her outfit. We love you too, Morgan!!
LOVE handprint cards!!! Sooooo cute! She is an adorable Indian! Allie wore her pillowcase Indian costume for days after their program on Friday!!! She loved it!!
That video is so sweet-LOVE IT, an the card is priceless. Happy Thanksgiving you Mommy and Morgan!
TOO SWEET~! Happy Thanksgiving!
Adorable card - I am glad to know the whole calling kids turkeys thing is going strong. My mom called my brother that. I like your little indian's costume.
Very, very cute. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving
That video is the sweetest thing ever Melanie! Morgan is cute in her Indian outfit! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment