I am beginning to think that all girls are just high drama. Do not tell Steve that I said that. I love this picture of her. Can you say "I may look innocent, but give me five and I will show you other wise."
I can sure relate to that sentiment Mel, hang in there! My girls are 12 and 9 and they're still sassy, LOL! Morgan looks precious in her pink outfit and pigtails. :)
Hey...I got Linds this teeshirt at Old Navy that Morgan totally needs to have!! It's a Christmas long sleeve beige tee that has red and green writing. The script says..."I'm on the NICE list, TRUST ME"
My name is Melanie. This is the story of my life and trials as a foster parent turned proud adoptive mommy. I got my first little girl, Morgan, on February 7th, 2007. So begins our story together....
9 comments:
hehe. that's what we call Joe sometimes! Love Morgan's pigtails. Hope you have a great Tuesday, Mel and Morgan! :)
I am beginning to think that all girls are just high drama. Do not tell Steve that I said that. I love this picture of her. Can you say "I may look innocent, but give me five and I will show you other wise."
You are so right Ang! And this girl can go from complete angel to completely devilish in 1.5 seconds FLAT!!!
I think that me & you are in for it when the girls get older....Who are we getting paid back for....we were perfect kids!?!?!?
Too funny! And too true with most little girls.
What an absolutely "SASSY" Picture. Boy, I can't wait for those days...tee,hee!!!
Love those pigtails!
Great picture! She's adorable, as always!
I can sure relate to that sentiment Mel, hang in there! My girls are 12 and 9 and they're still sassy, LOL!
Morgan looks precious in her pink outfit and pigtails. :)
Hey...I got Linds this teeshirt at Old Navy that Morgan totally needs to have!! It's a Christmas long sleeve beige tee that has red and green writing. The script says..."I'm on the NICE list, TRUST ME"
LOVE IT! Go get one for M!
Post a Comment