Well girls, we survived the surgery yesterday. Any drama that occured was completely due to Morgan birth mother being there.....and let me tell you drama there was!!! But I won't bore you with all of that. I will tell you that my little girl is a grade A Trooper!!! I couldn't believe how good and brave she was yesterday. She marched into the operating room like she owned the place, then compared Crocs with all the docs and nurses, then she laughed at their "funny hats." They told her to get up on the table and they put the mask on her and she never wimpered or showed any hesitance......better than me...I wanted to cry for her!!!!!! Once we got back in the car she was fine. She has shown not the first sign of it phasing her at all. Just to prove it here are some pictures of her "recovery" today.
Can you say ATTITUDE?!?!?!
With a side of DIVA!!!!
Oh what the heck, just call me PRINCESS!!!!!
So, all seems to be going well here in Princess Recovery World. Hope everyone else is having a good week!





6 comments:
How great that all went well! Love the 'tude pics. I know I keep saying it, but she is a cutie!
girlfriend is workin' it, man. i love it!! you go, girl!
i am so glad her surgery went well. she is a brave little girl!
She is a trooper. Those pics are priceless! Glad everything went well. Hope the birth mom drama wasn't too horrible.
Glad all is going well. You need to frame these and hang them in her princess room.
She looks so adorable! I love the entire ensemble with the glasses, tiara, and everything. I wish I would have felt like she looks after I had my c-section.
LOVE those last two pics... in the words of Fergie she is "G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S" those are going in her senior yearbook someday...
Post a Comment