This last weekend me & the girls stayed in most of the time in preparation for the next 2 weeks. Morgan had her pre-op today and a visit. Tomorrow she has counseling. Wednesday morning we have to be at the Children's Center @ 6:15am for her surgeries (she is having her tongue clipped and tubes put in her ears). Friday is her and Maddie's check-ups at the Ped and Morgan has a visit. Next Monday is a pretty big court day for Morgan's case and Wednesday is Madison's 10 day hearing also. Fun times! Court is still very traumatizing for me too! So, in light of all that and the fact that it seems that we are NEVER at home we enjoyed a nice day at home on Saturday.
Maddie made a new friend.....

Both girls enjoyed watching Snow White.....well Maddie didn't watch all of it.....but I'll take every quite minute I can get!!! Morgan loved the witch.....which kinda scared me......

Here is Morgan with her new Minnie scarf and her new Mickey Mouse. She is way too obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now. But at least it is cute and doesn't annoy me. I took her to the Disney Store Friday night and she was in heaven.
And last but not least here are a few pics of the girls I took before we left for church Sundy morning.
And a close-up....

Wow, look at Mel she has got it together...them girls match!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!! Like I have time for coordinating outfits, but everyone at church thought that it was adorable and nicely planned. HAA, jokes on them!!!!!





7 comments:
love all your pictures as always, mel!!
what does it mean to have your tongue clipped? i have never heard of that procedure. the eartubes are a godsend. joe's just now fell out. got them about 20 mos ago and they were great. you'll be in my prayers that all goes well!!!
Great pictures. The girls look great in their matching dresses. I have not heard of the tongue clip thing either. I hope Morgan does well and that court goes well for all of you.
I hope Morgan's surgery goes well-I'll be praying for you-that's a lot for you and for her!
Sometimes by accident David and I match/coordinate and people think I did it on purpose too-HA! I guess somedays I'm just subconsciously in the mood to wear/put certain colors on.
Keep me posted on Morgan's surgery. If you need me to go with you call me. Love the girls in their dresses.
Tongue clipping is where the little piece of skin (or whatever it is) that you can see when you lift your tongue up, that connects your tongue and the bottom of your mouth, is clipped because it has grown out too far and the tongue can not be freely used. Morgan has a pretty severe case of it. It really affects her speech and eating. Hopefully this and some speech therapy will fix her right up. Thanks for all the well wishes girls! Hopefully all will go well and we will be home by 9ish.
Such adorable pics. I hope all goes well with everything you've got going on. I'll be praying for you.
Is that an Inch Worm Maddie's got? Laney has one of those and he was her best buddy for quite some time and he is still pretty popular.
Very Cute pics. Love that last one in the matching dresses!! Of course you're that put together!! Aren't we all??? LOL!
Good luck with everything...waiting to hear how things went.
Post a Comment