Sunday, June 24, 2007

Backyard Fun in the Sun


Today, me & Bethie had our first playdate with all 4 kids. Beth came over and let Livi & Morgan play in her pool and in her new sprinkler ring. It was GREAT! Me & Beth have hardly seen each other at all since she had Zach and I got Madison. So, a nice day of R&R and watching the girls play was just what we needed. They had a blast and the sprinkler was hilarious. Livi was such a little dare-devil in the pool that she gave her mommy about 5 heartattacks!


This is the girls pining away for their slow-poke mommies to hurry up and let them out. They are staring out at the fun awaiting them in the backyard!



Here are the girls in the sprinkler.....or shall we say drinking from the sprinkler.....they seemed to think that it was a huge water fountain. Me & Beth were hysterical laughing at the two of them!


I could probably blackmail with this next picture sometime in the future.....

I love this picture of Livi. She has the cutest swimsuit EVER!!!!


Both girls in the pool enjoying their swim rings (which was the single source of much angst for Mommy Bethie today).

I just couldn't leave the little ones out. This is little man Zach.... who was such an angel today. He slept almost the entire time right inside where we could see him.

On the other hand here is Miss Priss in a rare 5 seconds of dream filled bliss......the rest of the time I was holding her.



This has been a great weekend for me and the girls. I hope that everyone else had fun too!


Thanks for coming over Bethie, Livi, & Zach. We love you guys!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin' you made the right choice as far as pools are concerned...it takes too long to get our pool inflated...and hey you can get past any watering bans with the dumping of pool water on your grass, right?

Livi's bathing suit is too cute (love camo and pink together) and perfect for the daughter of a military man!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! All the kids look so adorable. I think that Zach looks like Josh in the photo.

Anonymous said...

love the pics of them trying to drink from the sprinkler! awesome!

Bethany said...

We love you too, and we had a blast. I've got to get one of those sprinkler rings for Olivia!! We'll have to do that again really soon!

Chris said...

Those are some cute pics...what's up with poor Zach on the pink blankie??? Just kiddin'...

That pic of Maddie sleeping is just precious. I love the water sprinkler drinking too.

Love the lazy days of summer!

Anonymous said...

In Zach's defense that is Morgan's blankie that he is laying on. Beth didn't want to put him on the couch with nothing under him.....poor kid....but my house is only pink friendly...somehow I knew someone would catch that....tee hee. Good thing that he is in a nice blue outfit!

Tara said...

Great pictures. All of the kids look so sweet.