I feel like Maddie is getting neglected on the blog so I am devoting this post to her. I have now had Madison 2 weeks and she is getting a little better....maybe. She still cries ALOT. However, her daycare says she is a perfect angel. Guess I am doing something wrong? They say that all parents say that so that makes me feel a wee bit better. She went last Thursday to get her first shots and didn't do too horribly bad. This week has been devoted to trying to find the right combination of ozs of formula per hours. I think that I almost have it down. She still sleeps in the swing every night.....what can I say....I gotta get some rest. My mom went and got Maddie a Bumbo seat. She has to be in the mood but she will occasionally sit in it. Here are a few pictures of Maddie chillin' around the house.
Maddie was all smiles this night and these are probably the best pics I have of her.
She decided that the Boppy was so comfy that she might take a nap in it.....
Onto the Bumbo seat......

I think that Maddie is still trying to figure out if she really like this thing or not.

I put her in it the other night so that I could take a bath. So, I put her in the bathroom with me and her little head looked like a typewriter going as fast as it could. I should have taken video with my camera but I was too busy laughing my head off at her. It was adorable.

This was Madison's first trip to church the Sunday after I got her. I L-O-V-E this picture of the girls.





6 comments:
She's adorable, Mel, so glad Maddie got her own post. And that picture of both girls is AMAZING.
Also, sometimes you just have to watch the memories and not through a view screen.
those bumbo seats are a trip, man. i wish i had had one for Joe when he was a baby. they look so cute in them. oh, the beginning is hard, Mel, but it goes by so fast! and that crying phase will be over very soon. Joe cried non stop in the beginning. we would just let him sleep in his carseat becuz he actually didn't cry in it and i needed that sleep too! your girls are beautiful!
Oh what sweet photos! The last one is adorable. It almost looks like she is just holding a baby doll. CUTE!!
Hang in there. Who cares if she sleeps in the swing...as long as she sleeps!
Great post! I am glad to see a few extra photos of Maddie. She is a doll too.
Hang in there-its hard when they can't tell you what is wrong/what they want!
I agree with everyone. It's hard but so worth it. The girls are so beautiful.
Post a Comment