Tuesday, June 26, 2007

For my BFF!!!

Angela, over at Party of Five, has been my BFF since we were like 5. I can't exactly remember when we became friends, I just always remember us being friends. Not many people can say that they have stuck with a friend since they were 5, but me & Ang have. She has been with me through thick & thin, all the good, and all the bad too, and there has been plenty of both!! I don't know what I would do without her. So, I have said all of that to say this....

Happy 30th Birthday, Ang!!!

I love ya girlie! I hope that we have 30 more years of friendship ahead of us! That should take us to your grandkids.....scary thought!!!!! Cheers to you, I hope that you had a great day and I can't wait to go out on Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday Angela! My friend Lauren and I have been friends since 1st grade...its so nice to have a girlfriend you can share every phase of life with...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Angela! Hope it's your best one yet! sweet post, mel!

Tara said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope it was great!