Monday, April 30, 2007
Sand, Sand EVERYWHERE!!!!
Today was such a nice day that I decided it was time to let Morgan test out her new sandbox. Everyday she goes to the back door and looks out to make sure that her turtle is still out there. When I told her on the way home that we were going home to play in the sand she got really excited. She had a blast in it too! A little too much fun shall we say??? There was sand everywhere, but she LOVED every minute! I have to give a HUGE thanks to Ricky & Karen, Angela's parents, for the new sandbox. We are very grateful for such a nice gift and Morgan loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
So I had to check it out as soon as we hung up. I am so glad that she likes the sandbox. She is such a cutie!!!
Okay, that video was awesome! I loved it. sandboxes are the greatest. except we are always having to get new sand becuz joe likes to fill ours with water when we are not looking. :)
Glad Morgan had fun. she is so pretty.
Morgan looks like she's having the best time. She's a spa girl in the making, rubbing the sand over her toes!
That is the perfect song to go with the clip!
Post a Comment