Here is one of the best pictures that I got of the two of them.

So as not to bore you with a ton of pictures, here is one of Bethie with her little Livi....not much room for Livi....Zach is hogging Mommy's tummy now.....but only for 5 1/2 more weeks!

And here is me with my munchkin, Morgan.

And I think that I forgot to mention where else we went today. Can you tell by the picture below????

If you can read the stickers they say, "I've been Krogering." And everytime that Morgan gets them this is what she does with them. Pretty funny.
On a side note I still have not heard anything about what is going to happen with Morgan. They never called and I couldn't get in touch with her case worker Friday. I am hoping that the old saying "No news is Good news" is true!





2 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun weekend! that first picture is great! That's too funny about those kroger stickers. Joe loves those things and always leaves with'em stuck all over him. then he likes to put them on my car. so i have like 5 kroger stickers right now all over my car.:)
Yes, no news IS good news! Keep us posted! You've been in my prayers!
Still praying for you...Morgan could so pass as your biological daughter!
Post a Comment