Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Best Buy!

Last week I met Beth at a consignment sale in Cumming. I didn't find any clothes or anything but I did buy Morgan a new toy. I got her a Sit-N-Spin! It was only $5!!! AND she LOVES it! It is the first thing that she runs for when we walk in every afternoon. She has found every possible was to sit on it also.

As you can see she started off pretty calm.

Then she decided that she would lay on it and kick herself around using her feet on the floor.

Then she decided that she would ride for a while and fall down while proclaiming, "Oops, I fall!!!!"

Then she got SUPER DUPER talented and figured out that she could spin, give baby a ride, AND suck her thumb at the same time! How talented!

I just love it when kids like the same toys as we did when we were kids. It doesn't make me feel so old I guess. As I was thinking this I thought I did have one when I was a kid didn't I?????? Hmmmm......

Oh yeah......I DID! This none other than me & Bethie!!!! Bethie Pooh look how little you were!

6 comments:

Tara said...

She's beautiful. I want to get Evan a sit-n-spin as soon as he is big enough.

Amanda said...

I LOVE it!!! That looks like my old living room and my mom/dad in the background! She makes my heart happy to see her so enthralled! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the picture of you and Beth on the sit and spin. She looks like a doll.

Anonymous said...

Ahh vintage toys. Gotta love 'em!

Anonymous said...

oh, that's awesome, melanie! what a great post. i love the vintage photo too!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are tooooo cute!!! LOL..don't fall off :)