Monday, March 26, 2007

Pig-Tailed Fun!!!

This weekend was so nice. We spent most of Saturday outside. Morgan got to play with her bubbles and golf clubs for the first time. Although, she doesn't like for anything to get on her.......so the bubbles were hilarious! She didn't like it if they dripped on her and if they popped on her she would say, "They wet, they wet!!!!"

Here she is taking a rest on her ball. Look at those cute piggy-tails!

I converted Morgan's little riding toy to a scooter. I had my doubts that she could do it, but I decided to show her how and just see if she could. As you can see below, she had no trouble. Of course, she had some much needed help from her little tongue sticking out in some major concentration!

This is my favorite picture from all of Saturday. She was propped up on her ball watching some good 'ole tv. What a CUTIE-PA-TOOTIE!!!!!!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

So CUTE! I LOVE the pigtails! I pray that God will allow me to have a little girl and fix beautiful pigtails!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone stayed outside most of the weekend. Love the pics. I wish I could have seen her with the bubbles.

Tara said...

the pigtails are great! Glad you two were able to enjoy the weekend.

Anonymous said...

David likes bubbles, but does not care if they spill or break on him so long as he gets to stick the wand in the jar and blow them himself (which you can imagine is quite messy with an 18 month old child).

Anonymous said...

I got that same scooter for Joe but he never mastered it. so i give Morgan mad props for being able to do it her first try! great pictures as always. her eyes are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

For Amanda and all the other mommies of boys who are dreaming of little girls and doing their hair.....I'll tell ya like I tell Beth everytime she is dreaming of Livi growing some hair....it ain't easy!!!! But it is worth it when she is all cute after the 15 to 20 minutes it takes to hold her down and fix it.....

Amanda said...

LOL! I can't imagine. It takes all I've got to pen D down long enough to change his diaper! He is so active that it kills him to lay down and not roll over for 1 min!!! The pain --- the agony!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine anything that takes longer than 1 minute!!!

Bethany said...

Too darn cute. Morgan has racked up on the toys...we're coming to your house to play!!!