Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wrapped...


Morgan has been with me for almost 3 weeks now and it took her oh, about..........5 minutes to wrap everyone that knows her around her tiny little finger! Everyone just oh's and ah's over her. She love's it! You can tell that she is not used to having so much attention. My mom and dad, my sister, and my nieces and nephew are all completely wrapped!

This weekend my mom said that she needed a riding toy so I told her about Livi & Luke's airplane that she likes. So, guess what, now Miss Morgan has one too!



Look at the look of admiration in Morgan's eyes. She loves her Nana! So, I told my mom about the airplane, she bought it, and that leaves my sister to put it together. She is the resident go to girl when it comes to putting anything together. As you can see below, she couldn't have done it without Morgan's help!


She really loves her new Winnie the Pooh airplane. I literally had tracks in my carpet she rode it so much that day.


Later that night Morgan decided that her other favorite toy, her talking vacuum was feeling a little left out. It took her awhile, but she finally figured out that she could ride the airplane and pull the vacuum behind her at the same time.

I kid them all about being wrapped, but secretly I am too. She is so sweet and she has been so sick that pretty much everyone just gives her what she wants. We went to the doctor today for the second time and she has an ear infection and a sinus infection. The doctor couldn't believe how horrible her sinuses looked.

She has been a sick little girl and at times very grouchy, but that doesn't bother any of my family. Instead of "Aw how cute" it just turns into "Aw poor little baby." Yeah I'd say it is safe to say they are all wrapped very securely around that little bitty finger of hers!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh, she's so cute pulling that vaccuum!! I'm telling you, the riding airplane is the best! It keeps them busy for hours! Glad I have hardwoods!!! Olivia can coast from the living room to the front door with one swift push!!

Hope she feels better

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm wrapped around Morgan's finger too just from looking at her pictures!

Anonymous said...

what a great family you have, melanie! i am so sorry that sweet morgan has been so sick. i hope she gets to feeling all better very soon! i love that picture of her looking at Nana while they open the present!

Anonymous said...

This should be interesting next time we all get together. Everyone will try to claim the airplane. I can not wait.