Friday Morgan started feeling a little better, Thank Goodness. I was very near jumping off the nearest ledge Thursday. It was the last day of month end at work, I hadn't gotten any sleep in almost a week and I told Morgan's parent aide, who picks her up for visits and observes them, that she was still sick and I thought that I was going to have to take her back to the doctor again. Well when they called her mom and told her that they might have to cancel the visit because of that she demanded to go to the doctor with me! It was almost the end of me! Luckily after lots and lots of prayers she woke up Friday morning a small bit better. Saturday she was better too so I couldn't resist taking her outside for a few pics. I am trying to teach her a healthy love for the DAWGS!!!!!
After that I kinda just followed her around and snapped pic's when I could.
I would love to say that Morgan is smelling a flower here but I won't lie. It is those purple things that my back yard is full of this time of year.

Tomorrow I have to go to DFACS for a family evaluation meeting. The lady who is doing it came out Saturday to talk to me about Morgan and the things that I had noticed. I am hoping to learn a bit more about the case. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
what sweet pictures! it is so frustrating when they are sick- i feel your pain. i have had to take joe back to the doc countless times when his sinus,ear infections don't respond to antibiotics. hope all goes well in your meeting, ,melanie! i'll say a little prayer for you. ;)
Glad to see she is being taught the finer things in life...namely UGA and Georgia football ; )
What a cutie!! Good luck today and GO DAWGS!!!
Great pics of Morgan. She looks so happy!! Hope we can have a park date this weekend.
Post a Comment