Friday, March 9, 2007

This has been a really great week for Morgan. She has continued to feel better and she has been such a good girl. She has made so much progress that sometimes I can't even believe it. She is a completely different child compared to 4 weeks ago when she came. This afternoon her 2 caseworkers came for their monthly visit. They were amazed at her progress and repeated over and over that they couldn't believe the difference in her. I am so proud of her! They also said that the case isn't looking so cut and dry anymore and that Morgan will probably be here for a while. So, the court case on the 10th of April isn't looking as important as it was a few weeks ago.
We had some time before they got here this afternoon so I decided to take Morgan outside for a stroll. This is her before we went out.....Isn't she a Doll??



She found a dandelion and just couldn't figure out what to do with them.

She is pretty fasinated by them and continues to pick every one that she can find.



I just love this picture. I seem to get the best pictures of her when I take her outside and just follow her around. She will not pose for pictures.

Since we had time left I decided to use it to pull some weeds in the flower beds. I got Morgan out a riding toy to play with, and she loved it!


She rode all over the drive way a zillion times just giggling and laughing. Well, I am off to watch some tv and relax. Have a great weekend blogger buddies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Morgan is finally feeling better. With the love and support that you and your family have given her she can only excel in everything that she does. She is very lucky to have you and you should be very proud of yourself for taking this huge step alone. I am.

Melanie said...

Thanks Ang! I couldn't do it without the love & support that my family and friends like you have given. I hope that we get to meet at the park tomorrow for our first playdate!

Anonymous said...

girl, i am proud of YOU too for being the wonderful mommy that you are to that sweet little girl. these are great pictures. she's just beautiful.