Today, is definitely a day worth praising God for in my family. Today my cousins John & Melissa formally adopted their two foster children. This is a day that we have prayed would come for over two years now. They have had Cheyenne for over 2 years and Israel for over a year. There has been lots of worrying and trials to overcome but the Lord worked it all in his will to give these kids two parents that love them unconditionally. Watching John & Melissa go through all of this and ultimately the process with Cheyenne is what was the main cataylst in me deciding to do foster care. To see the transformation that has come over these two precious angels with a lot of love and attention is just a miracle of God. They are an inspiration to me and everyone that knows them.
It is with tears of joy in my eyes that I introduce you to:
Cheyenne Allison Nash
"Chey"

and
Israel Bennett Nash
"Izzy"

I am so happy for you today John-John & Lissa! And I am so proud of you! I love you all!
Now give my babies a great big hug & kiss from Mel-Mel!!!!





3 comments:
Yeah, so glad they are finally through this whole process. It know it's been trying for them. But goodness always prevails! Happy Adoption Day, Chey and Izzy!!!
Great News! I am so happy for John and Melissa. I know that those two kids have been blessed with a wonderful family.
That is awesome, melanie! Congrats to your cousins! Their children are precious!
Post a Comment