Then Beth Moore came out. She talked today about Pits and the different ways that we can get into them and how we can get out of them. It is always up to us to choose to be delivered. God will never forsake you if you are willing. If you are interested in learning more about this I suggest you go to www.lproof.org. I am currently reading her new book "Get Out of that Pit." It is a real eye-opener. Beth is a bible teacher that definitely speaks the womans language. Her passion and zeal for Jesus and the Word of God is contagious.
I had a great day out with my Sista's and was truely blessed to hear the Word that Beth brought today. I am going to leave you with a verse that meant a lot to me from today. Isn't is great to know that God chooses to deliver you because he delights in you?
"He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me."
Pslams 18:19





1 comment:
We had a great day!!! I wish we could do this once a month.
Post a Comment