Sunday, February 11, 2007

Presents for Morgan

Today was Morgan's first day of church. My aunt Patsy bought her her first church outfit to wear today and it was so cute! Morgan woke up sick this morning running a low fever and a runny nose so this is the best picture I could get of her.


Patsy said that she loved Sunday School, but she slept right through church service. We went to hang out with Nana and Papa after church and my sister came to see her. She bought her a Dora chair to watch tv in. Morgan loves it.


My mom bought a car seat so I was putting it in her car, and when I came back in they had taken pictures of her new favorite toy.


Imagine.....a box.....isn't that every kids wildest dream toy?

Sorry for the randomness of this blog. The last two nights have been rough for Morgan & Me and I am worried about tomorrow. I have to go to court for the first time ever tomorrow and I am scared to death! So, say a few extra prayers for me & Morgan that God's Will will prevail. I am so scared for her and just want what is best for her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie. My offer still stands to go with you to court tomorrow so you will not have to sit alone. Call me if you need me and I will be there.

Anonymous said...

yep- my joe loves a good box too!! kids love boxes! cute pictures! i hope morgan is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, buy a kid a toy and all they want to play with is the box! I will be praying for you today.