Well ladies.....I survived my first time in court. I was so nervous this morning it wasn't even funny. I got up bright and early and got ready and started calling doctors to try to get Morgan in somewhere today. Morgan did pretty well this morning. She let me get ready and watched tv. Court is pretty intimidating even if you aren't the bad guy. (I guess I know now why Melissa said to just keep reminding yourself that you aren't the bad guy). I got pretty lucky though I was out of there by 12 with a little more knowledge about what is going on, but not much. Then I had to rush and get Morgan from day care and have her at the DFACS office by 1 for a visit with her mom. From there I had to hurry to her doctors appointment. After that day I was mentally and physically exhausted! When we got home tonight Morgan was very good and we didn't even have a traumatic bath experience tonight...."THANK YOU GOD!!!" I didn't think that I could handle that after today. She went right to sleep at 8 so hopefully tonight will go well.
Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks to my friend Ang who offered to go sit with me today. And also a really BIG thanks to my cousin John who just showed up at court for moral support. That John John......he's the best!!!
I don't have any pictures today. I will try to take some more soon. As for now I am hoping to get into more of a routine with Morgan since we don't have court again until the 27th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am so glad everything went well! You were definitly in my prayers! can't wait to see more pictures.
Yes, thank God for the little miracles. No bath time fights today-you earned your reward!
Can't wait to hear the details. Glad that Morgan is still safe and happy with you.
Post a Comment