Saturday, February 10, 2007

Shop Till You Drop

I am going to start by saying that the 13 hours sleeping didn't last but one night. Getting Morgan to sleep and to take a bath is becoming increasingly hard with every day. Right now it is a few minutes until 11 and I have just gotten her down for the first time tonight for longer than 5 minutes.

But, other than that Morgan continues to be a very sweet, loving little girl. Here is a picture that I took of her this morning. All smiles.



And this is one of Morgan's very favorite things.....the TV.



We spent most of our day today at the Mall of GA with Bethie and Miss Livi. It was our first outing together. All in all I think that it was a success. We spent the day together since Bethie & Livi leave tomorrow for the Big Apple! After a long day of shopping Morgan was tuckered out.



I guess the old saying is true Morgan proved today that you can "Shop Till You Drop!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little girl! I'm jealous you got to go shopping at the Mall of GA with Bethany and Livi. I bet that was so fun! We also have the same car seat as you (just in a different color).

Anonymous said...

p.s.-I see you've found Noggin-good stuff, but watch out for Diego...

Anonymous said...

ahh, she's just a doll, melanie. i am glad things are going so great. and i know all too well how hard it is putting a toddler to bed. friday nite he was up till past 11 and i said to my husband, "what is this kid nocturnal or something!?" and joe said, "mommy, stop teasing me.i'm not a turtle!"
and yes, diego-he is single handedly corrupting children everywhere...that little son of a gun! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that this experience is going so well for you. She is truly a blessed little girl to have you!!! I can not wait until our date next week.

Melanie said...

Thanks Ladies. Morgan is a special little girl. Every day gets a little more trying but I guess that that is normal. The blogger support system is wonderful!