Morgan started her day a little late. She slept 13 hours last night. Can you believe that?!?! I didn't sleep any on the other hand because I just couldn't turn my mind off. But altogether our first day was great! She is such a happy little girl. She smiles and giggles constantely. And she loves everyone so much! I have to admit that it hasn't been anything like what I was preparing myself for. She has done so great that I am going to take her to daycare in the morning and my mom will pick her up a little after lunch. I decided to go to work tomorrow since I have to take off Monday to go to court for her first hearing.
Here is a picture of Morgan watching TV first thing this morning.

Here we are before we left out for the day.

We are having a great time together. Check in tomorrow to see how it went with going to work and everything. As for me, I am off to bed!!!!
3 comments:
She's adorable. I can't wait to meet her. Sounds like you guys had a good day. I'm glad you found a daycare that's convenient for you and your mom!!! You're lucky to have her help, for sure.
See you tomorrow, Morgan!!!
Wow, I didn't think about having to go to court being a part of all of this. My hats off to you and your dedication.
what a very blessed little girl to have you! she is so adorable and i am so happy for both of you!
Post a Comment