Monday, July 27, 2009

"Very Special Day" Part 2

After our morning in the court we got to go do something fun. For quite some time I had planned on Morgan getting the Girl of the Year American Girl doll the day that she was adopted. After much talk and Morgan had been begging for Chrissa for months....we finally got to go. She was sooo excited. She insisted on taking Kit so that she could meet Chrissa and have dessert with us.

So cute! I had also promised that Chrissa could get her ears pierced. This is Morgan and Chrissa after her ears were pierced.


After all of that we headed to the Bistro....


for dessert. Morgan could not stop smiling when they brought hers out. I seriously think that it was the highlight of the day for her!!!!


Enjoying our day.



Morgan posing with her two big girls, Kit & Chrissa.





One final shot of Morgan playing with Chrissa after a long, eventful day!



Enjoy this little video that we shot at the AG Bistro. Morgan telling everyone about her day.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=8f30a140cb987f0791c814" quality="high" scale="noscale" width="408" height="382" wmode="transparent" name="FLVPlayer" salign="LT" flashvars="&p=8f30a140cb987f0791c814&skin_id=701&host=http://www.onetruemedia.com" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="

1 comment:

angela said...

Ah, Love the America girl photos. I hope Alex gets into that one day!