A picture of the two of us together.
The beautiful cake which said Dreams Come True.
Morgan got lots of nice gifts. Here she is showing off her new bracelet that Miss Casi gave her. It has her new initials on it!!
I call this one bubble girl....I always used to tell her case worker that I was going to bubble wrap her!! Ha!
We had an amazing time. We are so lucky to have such wonderful, supportive friends and family. This group, SAFFT, which was formed by my closest friends from the foster parents has provided some much needed support. It has allowed us to all get to know each other and now we have an instant support system. Any time we need advise or just to talk we have lots of friends to call upon. AND the best part is it is for foster and adoptive families so they aren't going to kick me out!!! Ha!!!
Stay tuned for more updates. Next will be out "Special Day!" And goodness knows we have been waiting for that FOREVER!!!!





3 comments:
Glad to see you back! The shower was very thoughtful. I like the princess theme.
Glad you decided to update your blog but luckily, I have other ways to keep up with you (ahem, facebook). So glad you two are so happy!
Hi, just catching up on everyones blogs. Even though I hacve seen most of these on facebook I miss reading all the comments on the blog. Love you guys!
Post a Comment