I am SOOOO behind blogging. I have to play catch-up after Christmas with both posting and reading all of my buddies blogs too! Here are just a few pictures until then.
This is Morgan at her school party. She was Vixon, I'm thinking that that wasn't unintentional either....... But at least she was a really cute one!

These are Morgan two new BFF's. Teddy and Snoopy, both given to her by my friends at work. She takes them EVERYwhere!!!!
This is Morgan at her school party. She was Vixon, I'm thinking that that wasn't unintentional either....... But at least she was a really cute one!
These are Morgan two new BFF's. Teddy and Snoopy, both given to her by my friends at work. She takes them EVERYwhere!!!!
And one last one..........
From our house to yours,
God Bless & Merry Christmas!!!!!!





4 comments:
Are you kidding me? They made her Vixon! I have to agree with you on this. After everything that you have told me that is kind of crazy. Even if it was not intentional it still looks funny. You guys look great in the last photo. Love Morgan's sweater!!! Save it for Alex. Merry Christmas and love you guys!
She was an adorable reindeer. Merry Christmas, Morgan & Mel!
Merry Christmas! Wow, what a photo that is of the two of you!
How cute is she??? I'd say she is a precious little Vixen...LOL! And that is a great pic of the two of you...Love Miss Morgie's sweater! Glad you all had a great Christmas!!!
Post a Comment