Saturday was our last CASA Christmas party. It is always fun. They have lunch, crafts, and Santa for the kids. The kids love it and have so much fun. This is Morgan before we left to go.
I love her little candy cane dress. She has been waiting for a while to get to wear it.
Miss Casi and her two best girls! (Caron notice Bitty's clothes???)
Morgan and Bitty Baby seeing Santa. Morgan was too busy checking out that big stocking to look at Santa!
And last but not least my good friends in the foster parent world, Brian & Ashley. They had Madison for a short while after me before she went to her family. They have really been through it this year and I admire them so much. They currently have the 2 sisters that you see below. They are adorable!
It was a great day and the kids had a blast!





6 comments:
The dress looks so cute on her. Another major step in the process...the last christmas party!! Yeah Momy and Morgan!!!!!
Uh, I forgot how to spell my name?!
That is ok....lots of time when I am emailing you and am in a hurry your name usually ends up Nag. I keep waiting for the first time that I don't catch it and you get it!
I love the dress! I so want a little girl. Glad to hear it's your last party since you are moving on to bigger and better!
What a cute dress! I love the Santa pic; Morgan certainly is checking out that stocking, too funny!
You're one step closer!!!! YEAH!!!!!
In regards to the previous post...isn't it crazy what kids become "OCD" about???? So sorry that happened!
Like everyone else I adore Morgan's dress. You should be a child fashion stylist or something!
Post a Comment