Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oops I did it AGAIN!!!!!!

Well ladies, she has went and did it again! That is cut her hair. Can you believe it??? The second time in 11 months. Her hair had just kinda got "normal" again from the January incident. She did it exactly the same way she did then. I still can't quite figure out how in a classroom of 9 kids with no less than 2 adults my child managed to do this, Mama isn't exactly happy about the supervision going on. I don't have any before pictures because I took her as soon as I picked her up to try to get it fixed. Luckily I had gotten her Christmas pictures and Santa pictures done a few days before. Praise the LORD! Here are her pictures immediatly following her haircut.
I know that you think not so bad right......


Your still thinking not so bad I know. You can somewhat faintly tell on your right side that there is that one piece of hair that comes to the bottom of her ear......well alot of her hair is that length... You just can't see it really good.

Fortunately it doesn't look so bad if it is even partially up or just fixed.

And with her hair up on the cut side.

None of these pictures do the justice that you can only see in person. I cried this time too. I didn't cry the first time. I just keep thinking that I hope that she has a decent hair cut by the time that she turns 10!!!!!!!! I'm thinking that it just isn't going to happen though because she is so proud of the fact that she cut it......makes me mad just thinking about hearing her laugh about it. I mean seriously......SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! My only satisfaction was that Santa called me and told me to tell Morgan that she wouldn't be getting a doll fixer hair for Christmas.....ha ha ha!

Disclaimer......I just want all of you girlies to know that Morgan's hair is and has ALWAYS been a BIG problem at school. Like she is OCD about it. For real, like I am soooo not kidding. So, that coupled with the fact that we are having some problems with her class is what you can attribute the unaccustomed frustration in this blog.

5 comments:

Misty said...

I'm so sorry she cut her hair AGAIN!!! But you still manage to make her look cute as a button! I hope things at school get better soon.

Love ya,

The Partins said...

By some cheap used barbies off of ebay and let her cut their hair and for every month she doens't cut her own hair, she gets another cheap barbie... you will only have to do that for a few more years and then she will be interested in boys and will start worrying about her hair more and you will start worrying about it less because now you have BOYS to worry about. wait... I don't think I helped here any...

Tara said...

LOL to Lori on the Barbies vs boys. You did a great job of getting Morgan's hair fixed and making her look cute. I hope things get better in her class.

Heather said...

I am so sorry about this. It's so frustrating to deal with teachers who don't seem to be supervising your kid. I hope things get better.

Anonymous said...

It does not look bad in pics. I love Lori's idea. LOL!!! Maybe she will be a hairdresser when she gets older!