I tried to take a few pictures while we walked through the line. This is just a cute one.
Morgan remembered this book from last year. She liked playing with it again.
Now, it is about our turn and Morgan is giddy with excitement. This is the first picture that I took.
This next picture I am a little worried by........I just keep wondering what she told him to get this reaction. I am guessing that it had something to do with a certain request for a CAR!!!!
They talked some more and the whole time Santa seems to be very entertained by her. It really was the cutest thing ever!
After a few more minutes they stop for the money shot.

He puts her down and asks her if she would like to try his jingle bells.
Then he tells her goodbye and asks if he can have a hug.....
What he didn't expect was the kiss on the cheek that she squeezed in!!!! How priceless is this picture?!?! He looked over at me and was laughing very jolly. For the second year in a row he said, "Perfect, she is absolutely precious."
We had so much fun. I think that I have more fun doing this stuff than Morgan does sometimes. I could truly head up the "I Believe" campaign!!!!! Santa ROCKS!





9 comments:
That was priceless...Gosh how I hope my kids get to that point some day!!! Loved the pics. When can we see her new "do"....
Those are great pictures! Morgan is such a doll. I can't wait until Evan is near that excited about seeing Santa.
Adorable! And now Beth's comment has me intrigued!!!
These are the best Santa pics I have EVER seen! They could so be in an advertisement! :) Where is this Santa -- the Santa we saw last year was CRANKY!!! I thought Tim was going to get into it with him! LOL
Those photos rock!!! The last one should be on some sort of commercial.
Yeah, where is the new do??
I tell you guys I am working on a post for Morgan's new style. This Santa is at North Point and I LOVE him! I have recommended him to everyone that I know. Both this year and last he has taken his time Morgan and really made her feel special. Also, lots of times after the kids are off of his lap and we are over paying for our pictures he will go to the camera and ask to see the pictures that the photographer took. Like I said I LOVE him!
What gorgeous pictures Melanie! I especially like the one of Morgan by herself in line and the very first one of her talking to santa and him listening intently with his arm around her! AMAZING. Like Bethany, I can only hope that one day my kids might do the same. Probably not though seeing how I would never, ever get on his lap myself as a child!
Do I remember that last year Morgan wasn't feeling well the day she visited santa, but was a tropper and toughed it out? Such a sweet little girl.
OMG!!! Awesome pics. Lindsay freaks out over Santa right now. She is intrigued but won't go to him yet. We'll see what she does on Sunday at Breakfast with Santa at church! Morgan is just GORGEOUS!
OMG!!! Awesome pics. Lindsay freaks out over Santa right now. She is intrigued but won't go to him yet. We'll see what she does on Sunday at Breakfast with Santa at church! Morgan is just GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment