Saturday we had a busy, busy day. We started out at Livi Lou's 2nd birthday party. It was a gymnastic party. The kids had so much fun and I got to see The Royal Family! I just have to say that those 2 boys are even cuter in person than they are on the 'ole blog, I know hard to believe!
Here is the birthday girl and Morgie.
Morgan doing her warm-ups.
The girls doing one of the games.
The birthday girl, Olivia. Happy Birthday to the BIG 3 year old! What a cutie pie!
Morgan on the balance beam during free time.
After the party we all went home for some rest and then we got back out and took the kiddo's to the Christmas Tree Lighting at The Avenues of Forsyth. It was cold as crud and sprinkled one time, but I am so glad that we went ahead and decided to go. Morgan looked like a little eskimo!
Here are the girls with their umbrella's the one time that it sprinkled a little. They loved it!
A pic of all the kids before we left. Aren't they cute!!
And the girls.....they were too busy eating their suckers to take a picture, but still cute! Monkey see, monkey do!
A busy but good weekend. The kids loved seeing Santa and the big tree. This weekend is just as busy....I can tell that the holidays are coming!!!!





4 comments:
Okay first off-the last post... She got high during the visit?!?!? There are no words except, I'm so glad all of that is over and done with for y'all.
So great seeing you at Livi's party. I LOVED Morgan's leo-what a beautiful little girl she is. She was too cute passing out balloons at the end. You can tell Livi looks up to Morgan by the way she wanted to name her pet kitty "Libby" too! Happy Birthday Livi!
Cute pictures. It looks like Miss Livi had a great party. Morgan looks so happy in all of the pictures.
Gosh, these pictures are too cute! I swear I think you should be a photographer.
I soooo see Morgan being a gym-freak when she gets older. I love her outfit. I hate that we missed the party.
Post a Comment