So, what a fun weekend. Saturday was my sister's birthday and tomorrow is mine. So, we celebrated both of our birthdays Sunday at my parents house. This is a pic of Morgan before church. We had a "picnic" Friday night and she won't let me take the blanket up!
Then she had a few moments to dance with Trey. She loves to dance. (I love this outfit....what a BIG girl!!!)
Mom wanted a new picture of me & Sis......she totally guilted us into it!
Then we got a pic of me & Morgan since we matched perfectly down to our shoes! Morgan loved it!
And Molly Polly and her Mommy with my Sister's cake. (they matched too!!!)
Then me & Morgan had our picture made with my cake. It says Happy Birthday Mommy!
Love it! We had tons of fun and tomorrow me & Ang are going to Kidsignments.....we have never been.....Can't wait!!!





4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Mel!
Happy Birthday Melanie! I enjoyed meeting you yesterday and I would have wished it to you in person if I had known...although I sort of remember our birthdays being close together...
LOVE Morgan's outfit!
Happy Belated Birthday Mel!!!! The picture of you & Morgie is ADORABLE!!!. I still can't get over how grown up she looks all of a sudden. To sweet for words!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment