Monday, July 21, 2008

New BIG Toy


After weeks and weeks of seemingly trying to work out the details Morgan has a new toy.....a BIG new toy that sits proudly in our backyard. A new swing set.

My sisters' boss gave this to us. Not only did they give it to us, but they delivered it and her husband put it together. HOW SWEET! We are so immensely thankful! Morgan loves it.

This is her getting her first swing with Nana.

I love it too. Nothing has ever captivated this much of Morgan's attention before outside. She played and played and then played some more, all weekend long!

Molly was there also. She took a swing with Morgan. Morgan's 2 favorite things, Molly & the swing set. Pure Joy!!!

This is one of Morgan's favorite things to do on the swings.....

Let's be honest, who out there can't remember doing this as a child????

We had a great weekend. Here is one last picture. I'll throw it in just because it is cute! Morgan insisted that I take her picture with all of her babies.

What a cute little Mommy!!!!

p.s. No time to proof read...Jon & Kate Plus 8 is on. Sorry for any mistakes, hee hee.

9 comments:

Heather said...

I love that swing set. I want one like that. It is incredible that it was given to you, too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It seems like everyone I know is getting Free swing sets these days! Nothing wrong with that though-swing sets are the best and Free is my favorite word! Enjoy Morgan...I think you'll like it even more when this weather cools down a bit too!

Caron said...

Wow... great gift!!! Morgie is one lucky girl!! She will have a blast!!

Oh, and YEAAAA!!! I have found a fellow fan of J&K+8!!! I L-O-V-E that show!! I totally have a season pass to it on my tivo... can't miss it!!!

Ginger said...

hey Melanie... I am trying to get a title pic up (like your cup runneth over pic) on a friend of mines blog but I can't remember for the life of me hoe I did it to mine. How do I find it on the html and what do I need to do to get it up? HELP!! LOL!

Ginger said...

crap... Mel, it's me... Caron. I'm signed in under Ginger's account. Sorry to confuse you!!

Anonymous said...

I so wish that I could tell ya Caron, but I just ain't that smart! Someone did mine for me. Sorry!

The Partins said...

What a great gift! And I see your ticker and am WAY jealous! I LOVE Disney World!!!!! I can't wait to take Jamie one day.

Chris said...

That is SO awesome!!! Free is even better! Morgan must be thrilled with it. I love her pig tails and that last pic with her babies is awesome. Her eyes are just gorgeous!!!!!!

I'm a JK8 Fan too! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a great gift and FREE!! How SWEET is that!!!