Case in point....I give you my front room.

This is where all of Morgan's strollers and doll carriers stay parked.....well when the living room is already full of babies and high chairs! She has 2 strollers already and when we go somewhere and I let her pick something to get she still says, "but not another stroller right, Mommy??" This is her way of saying please, JUST 1 MORE!!! I calmly state for the zillionth time that she already has 1 double stroller, an umbrella stroller, and a cart and remind her that she doesn't need another. Then she pouts and informs me that she really needs "just 1 more." Ughh.....
I will say that she does put all of her baby toys to good use. The other day she had been in her room for a while and was really quite.....I know....this is never good. When I go in I see this.

Just looks like babies are everywhere right??? I immediately got it! Now can you see what she is doing......

Morgan had gathered all of her babies and put them down for nap time. They are all lying on their tummies, and she used all of the little blankies that she has to cover them. Then she was moving around taking turns patting them all to sleep.

Oh Vey, but the girl tugs my heart strings! I tell her all the time that she is going to be a great mommy someday to which she promptly informs me that she is already mommy to her babies just like I am mommy to her. Like I say repeatedly My Cup Runneth Over and I am greatful every single day, good AND bad, to be a part of this little one's life!





5 comments:
That is TOO cute! It melts my heart. What a blessed little girl to have you as her mommy!
Those are to cute! Maybe I should send over our Bitty Baby so it can get some loving until Alex is ready to come around.
So sweet! I love Morgan's outfit in these pictures. She has quite a nice summer tan to go with it too!
Those are adorable. Lindsay does that in her crib with her two baby's as well. I guess that's how they go down for nap at daycare. Morgan is such a doll herself! I love the new Disney Ticker and boy oh boy I can't wait to see the blog posts from that trip! Bring some kleenex with you when you go. I boo hoo'd at Disney with Lindsay and she didn't even TOTALLY get it yet. Morgan will have you in TEARS when you see her face when she sees that castle!!!
That is so sweet of Morgan and all her babies. She has really flourished with you. She is so lucky to be with you.
Post a Comment